Phanteks’ budget-friendly Eclipse P400S now sports an all new tempered glass side panel. The new variant of the Eclipse Series still features the solid build quality, built-in RGB lighting controller, open interior design, compatibility with all-in-one liquid cooling. The P400S retains the 3 speed fan controller and noise deadening material for a more silent build. The tempered glass side panel of the Eclipse P400S offers elegance and style to your system build.
The Phanteks Eclipse P400S can support 360mm radiators, 395mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU coolers and up to 270mm PSU’s for impressive compatibility with enthusiast level hardware. The Phanteks Eclipse range are also fully compatible with the new Asus Aura RGB motherboard range, and through use of the Phanteks RGB LED adapter cable (sold separately) it can be synchronised with the Aura software to control both interior and exterior RGB functionality.
The Phanteks Eclipse P400S range represents outstanding value for money, combining a host of attractive features with a extremely well built and aesthetically pleasing structure, at a pricepoint that commands attention.
- Full Metal Body
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- 300mm Phanteks RGB LED Strip Included
- Clean interior – Featuring a PSU shroud
- Soundproofing Panels + Top Covers
- Fully equipped with dust filters
- Ready for AIO Watercooling – Supports up to 360mm radiators.
- Equipped with 2 x 120mm fans
- 25 mm cable management space + additional cable compartment in bottom, along with Phanteks Velcro cable ties
- Front I/O (Hidden) – 2 x USB3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset, 3-Speed Fan Controller
- RGB Power Light + Ambient Down Light, choose from 10 different colours, compatible with Phanteks RGB LED Strips